We use 3D CAD and visualisation software to create digital images for marketing that look like photos. We work closely with our multi-discipline clients to get every detail correct, converting their ideas into photo realistic images that can be used in a whole range of areas. We also produce 3D animations and 360 interactive images to showcase products and interiors to their full potential.
Each project is different and we are highly flexible and efficient when it comes to producing 3D Visuals, we will work in a way which best suits your requirements and business. We can also talk you through each stage of the 3D Visualisation process to simplify your project and make sure the final results are perfect.
How It Works
“Eclipses is like the first time seeing a movie in 3D”
— Brooklyn Journal —
The 3D Visualisation process
1. We receive your brief including any sketches, photographs, CAD files or drawings.
2. At this stage one of our designers will get in touch to discuss the project
3. We prepare an internal specification that we confirm with you.
4. We send you a low resolution draft visual and any development modeling and detailing can be changed.
5. We then prepare revised images which are then sent for approval.
6. Our post production team then work on any after effects and digital enhancement.
7. The final images are then sent direct to you via E-mail, DVD or FTP.
By using 3D visualisation you can reduce project time scales and costs communicating products, buildings, packaging and interiors digitally.